[Info-gnupedia]Re: List of the articles.

From: Oleg Izyumenko
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]Re: List of the articles.
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:02:23 +0300

C'mon, guys, I can't believe there're only FOUR articles written for
GNUPedia so far! *LoL* If you already wrote something for this brand new
encyclopedia, please, send the information about your articles and their
URLs to me, and they'll appear on Info-GNUPedia in the list of articles
written so far. Isn't this project about free distribution of
information? ;)

Besides, if the URL of your article will be published, then probably
someone will get interested about making translation of your work, so
it'll be available in the languages other than your native one!

Waiting for your infos,

Oleg