[Info-gne] You have received an electronic postcard.

From: Best Postcards
Subject: [Info-gne] You have received an electronic postcard.
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:58:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello friend !
You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you!

This is a part of the message:
"Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven´t heared about you!
I´ve just found out about this service from Claire, a friend of mine who also told me that..."
If you´d like to see the rest of the message click here to receive your animated postcard!

Thank you for using ´s services !!!
Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending them a postcard from our collection !