[Info-gne] Representative Needed

From: mglen
Subject: [Info-gne] Representative Needed
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:57:02 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

GL-Moore  International Limited is a Fabrics textile company.We produce and
distribute clothing materials such as atiks,assorted fabrics and traditional
costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the
Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US and Canada market. Quite soon we
will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and
Canada therefore we are currently looking for people who
will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is
that despite the US and Canada market is new for us we already have regular
clients also speaks for itself.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Latvia is
25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work
this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private
individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for
our textiles( in money orders,cheque or bank wire transfers) and to resend the
money to us via a method which we shall provide to you.This way we will save
money because of tax
decreasing.

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Recieve payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 5% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance afer deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you
will be contacted to send payment to.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
5% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques or money
orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $350 (5% from $7000) for
yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 5%, though later it will
increase up to 10%!

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right
from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to
$3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not
need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a
strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
employees never leave us.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older
legally capable
responsible
ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
with PC knowledge
e-mail and internet experience (minimal)
And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill
a contract!
If you are interested in our offer, please to reply.Mail directly to my personal
email address: address@hidden
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.And we hope to hear back from you.

Very Respectfully,
Mr. Glen Moore
President,
GL-Moore International Limited

 Tu email gratuito y personalizado con email.trucoteca.com consiguelo ya!!!!!