[Info-gne] Notification of Limited Account Access

From: service
Subject: [Info-gne] Notification of Limited Account Access
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:06:42 +0100

PayPal
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
Update Your Information

It has come to our attention that your PayPal billing information are out of date. This require you to update your billing information as soon as possible.
This billing update is also a new PayPal security statement which goes according to the established norms on our terms of service (TOS) to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

Please update your records on or before December 9, 2005. A failure to update your records may result on a suspension of your account.

To update your PayPal records click on the following link:

This new security statement will helps us continue to offer PayPal as a secure and cost-effective payment service. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP295