[Info-gne] Security Tip: Prevent unautorized access to your account!

From: RBC Support Group
Subject: [Info-gne] Security Tip: Prevent unautorized access to your account!
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:02:52 -0500

Online Services 1 800 769-2555
Dear Sir/Madam,

RBC Financial Group always looks forward for the high security of our
clients. Some customers have been receiving an email claiming to be
from RBC Financial Group advising them to follow a link to what appear
to be a RBC Financial Group web site, where they are prompted to enter
their personal Online Banking details. RBC Financial Group is in no
way involved with this email and the web site does not belong to us.

RBC Financial Group is proud to announce about their new updated secure system.
We updated our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast
and secure online banking service.

Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to please
update your account info at the following link.

https://www1.royalbank.com/english/netaction/sgne.html

RBC Financial Group
Security Advisor
RBC Financial Group

This web site is operated by Royal Bank of Canada Privacy  |  Legal  |  Trade-marks & Copyrights  |  Online Banking Security
© Royal Bank of Canada 1996, 2002