[Info-gne] REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBER TO FIDUCIARY

From: proverprover
Subject: [Info-gne] REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBER TO FIDUCIARY
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:26:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBER TO FIDUCIARY

FROM: THE PROMOTION
COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

RESULTS
FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to your
notice, the  results of the First Category draws of THE NETHERLANDS
PROMOTION INT. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a
winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional
draws. The draws are being officially announced today 8th of December
2005. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from
Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as
part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address,
attached to ticket number 50941465206-529, with serial number 5772-54
drew the lucky numbers 3-4-17-28-35-44  and consequently won in the
First Category.
You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the winning payout for Category
A  winners.
This is from the total prize money from 2,000,000 shared
among the 2 winners in this category CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now
deposited with the paying Bank.
In your best interest to aviod mix up
of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to
your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this
program.
Please contact your claims agent immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:

You are advised to contact the agents by email.
Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference
and identification, find below your Reference and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims
agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/05
BATCH NUMBER: 14/011/IPD

To file for your claim,please contact the fiduciary agent.
Mr.Sticker van Haren,
Address:T. 220A 2060HT,AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel.:+31-649-301-215
Email  :address@hidden
Congratulations once
again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely Yours,
MRS.MARISKA  NOWAK.
THE PROMOTION