[Info-gne] CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON!!!

From: mails awards
Subject: [Info-gne] CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON!!!
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:51:56 +0000

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
 VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
  REF: YPL/4249859609/WX1
  BATCH: GLV/91663/AK

ATTENTION:

        STAATS LOTERIJ AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the
long awaited results of the STAATS LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 29th
November 2005.

You were entered as dependent  clients with: Reference
Number:7334NFJF/UDDFMF/NDDD, and Batch number
DFFF346/56TR/765GHG.

Your email address attached to the ticket number:
445555377 that drew the lucky winning number, which
consequently won the sweeptake in the second
category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of
1,000,000.00Euro (ONE MILLION EURO)in cash credited to
file reference number:43QFFSS/GDFD7565/66HGMH.

This is from a total cash prize of ten milliom euro
shared among the Ten International Winners in
Categories B.

Congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 90,000 (Nithy thousand) names
of email users around the world, as part of our
international promotion program.

Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask
that you keep this award personal, till your claims
has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the
situation by other participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim,do file for the release of your
winning by contacting your/our accredited agent in our
security department:

MR.Johan Pieter.
Foreign Transfer Manager.STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

TEL:+31-622-142-315.
FAX +31-847-580-982.
Email:address@hidden:

They are your agent, and responsible for the
processing and transfer of your winnings to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 345DF/E5A*X903(keep
personal)Remember, your winning must be claimed not
later than(16-12-05).

failure to claim your winning/ fund will be added to
next 17,000.000 euro international lottery program.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the
claim process; winners will be referred to a Foreign
Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.

Winners are to cover the legal charges not
STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Once again, Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Marcy Van Daab.

Co-ordinator International.

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
 VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
  REF: YPL/4249859609/WX1
  BATCH: GLV/91663/AK

ATTENTION:

        STAATS LOTERIJ AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the
long awaited results of the STAATS LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 12th
December 2005.

[...]

later than(22-12-05).