[Info-gne] AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION / YOU HAVE WON AN E-MAIL LOTTERY.

From: wendy witkamp
Subject: [Info-gne] AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION / YOU HAVE WON AN E-MAIL LOTTERY.
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:41:41 +0000

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION AND HOW YOU BECAME A WINNER.

(IDAHO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL)
Prize Remittance Division
Batch no: ID/7704/07/050.
Ref no: 3985459LP.
Serial no: DF44970DE.
Ticket no:0769675.
Lucky no:067-546-819-006.

This email confirms that you have received from the IDAHO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL an official notification of your lotto winning in the IDAHO LOTTO AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION TICKET GAME (I.A.S.T) which took place on December 14th, 2005 at our lottery office complex in Amsterdam Netherlands.

You have won an IDAHO LOTTO PRIZE OF €500.000.00 Five Hundred Thousand euro only, a prize payout of your winning has been approved by the IDAHOLOTTO GROUP.

In accordance with the Europe Million lottery ordinance, you are authorized as the lotto prize winner to request claims of your winning prize.

The IDAHO LOTTO AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION TICKET (I.A.S.T) GAME is an online promotional program organized by the IDAHOLOTTO INTERNATIONAL. This programmed is a given out offer to all customers of Idaho lottery all over Asia, Africa, Europe and Midden East .

This promotional program takes place every four years.
Total of 500,000 different email addresses are entered for the IDAHO LOTTO AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION TICKET GAME (I.A.S.T). All email addresses entered for the game are submitted by our partner, international email service providers/ marketing companies and public services providers.

Winners are randomly selected systematically through our Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS). Your email ID was included among the 500,000 email addresses and was luckily selected among 1-5 batch winners.Always quote your batch and refrence numbers in all your subsiquent mails to us.

Note that the IDAHO LOTTO INTERNATIONAL will remit prize payout to only winners who officially file in for their prize claims. You are to choose one out of the listed option by which you want your prize remitted to you:

(1) By Bank Transfer to your BANK Account in your country of origin
(2) Traveling to our office PAY OUT Department in The Netherlands Holland. for personal collection of winning prize.

You are required to file your claims by contacting the approved agent for your claims, MR. ALBERT FOSTER.

address@hidden
611 KLEIBURG, 1104 AD.
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
Tel.:+31- 624-944-942.

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM THE DESK OF THE ORGANIZATION PRESIDENT IDAHO LOTTO INTERNATIONAL, ON BEHALF OF I.A.S.T GAMES 2005.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WINNING.

SINCERELY,

ROBERT A. V. BENARD .
GROUP PRESIDENT - I.L.G. I. P

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.