[Info-gne] eBay Security Center

From: eBay Security Center
Subject: [Info-gne] eBay Security Center
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:55:44 +0200

eBay Security Measures
Notice of account temporary suspension

Stimated eBay member :

  • We regret to inform you that your eBay account, has been temporarily suspended due to various login attempts from diffrent global locations.

    NOTE
  • This is a preventive Warning message for our users to be able to avoid fraudulent activity and future inconveniences.

  • As Nigeria is one of the most high rated fraudulent countries , we temporarily suspended your account to avoid future problems or misusage of your eBay account.

  • Here are the last 3 login attempts :

    1. IP address : 212.100.64.10
    ISP host : cyberspace.net.ng
    Location : Nigeria

    2. IP address : 64.224.12.26
    ISP host : pinet.com.ng
    Location : Nigeria

    3. IP address : 195.166.225.89
    ISP host : infoweb.com.ng
    Location : Nigeria

  • If you are traveling and made these login attempts yourself or borrowed your eBay account to someone else , please log in below.

    Travelling confirmation Here

  • If you want to re-activate your eBay account , please follow our instructions.

    Re-activate your account Here

  • If this situation is not solved in the next 24 hours your account will be permanently suspended.

    Sincerely, eBay

  • Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
    How to protect your account
  • Make sure you never give away your eBay id and password. to someone you don`t know.

  • Please respect eBay policy and privacy statements.
    For more information on how to protect your account, please visit our security center. https://www.ebay.com/securitytips
  • Increase your security
  • Become a Verified eBay member. Examine all privacy and security seals before doing business with a particular website and make sure they are legitimate.
    eBay is a licensee of the
    TRUSTe Privacy Program.
  • Protect your password
  • Never give away your password and always choose a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
    For example, $coo!place2l!ve or 2Barry5Bonds#1. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date.

  • Don't use the same password for eBay and other online services such as AOL, eBay, MSN, or Yahoo.
    Using the same password for multiple websites increases the likelihood that someone could learn your password and gain access to your account.
  • TrustE