[Info-gne] Better Future, weiss beer

From: Latasha Bonds
Subject: [Info-gne] Better Future, weiss beer
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 00:53:51 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE0 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate6
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateR
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyH
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateU
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateP

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://6R42ND9.foorests.net

and unexpectedly,  even  for myself, took  a heavy  mug from the counter and
new. My  whole life is like this. I'm stuck in filth  and  there's lightning

     "Do you think I might have another sip, Mr. Schuhart?"
     Redrick  looked  at  him distractedly,  saw the  disheveled  and glued-
clearly as if they were in the palm of his hand. Right in front, two hundred

home."
had spilled bitumen.  That was  all that  was  left  of  them,  it was  even
there  was Buzzard getting the  wriggling magnet out of the Zone  unscathed.
but swamps. In the old days the mosquitoes were something fierce."

go anyway. He had nowhere  else to go. He'd go. And Arthur went. He wandered
half-bottle of cognac, That was the night he started drinking.