[Info-gne] Re: silyq home

From: Misi Safford
Subject: [Info-gne] Re: silyq home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:43:19 -0700

D k ea g r H a om n e O x wn m er,

Your c a re g di l t doesn't matt x er to us!

If you OW r N r u ea m l e v st c at w e and want I n MME z DI w ATE
c b as z h to s s pe p nd ANY w d ay you like,
or simply wish to L s OW k ER your mo h nthly pa o ym f ent u s
by a third or more, here are the d s ea r ls o we have T h OD s AY:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 p 00 a c s l y ow a p s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 00 r 0 a p s lo j w a d s 3 , 5 l 5 %
$ 2 d 50 , 00 g 0 a l s lo r w a z s 3 , 7 j 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 00 m 0 a o s lo c w a t s 3 , 9 s 0 %

V r is v it ou g r web s k it l e

Misi Safford , Ap j pr e ova p l Ma x na w ge w r

CHAPTER 19
Let me have your spear. I called out to the soldier at the door. She
shook her head in a silent no, then said, I have my orders. No help