[Info-gne] disable roast

From: Graham Hogan
Subject: [Info-gne] disable roast
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:17:42 +0700

Give me a smile and lets be pleasant for a minuteor two before I take up an unpleasant subject. Thats what I meant by saying thered be hell to pay, saidAshley. Theyll simply suffer inproud and incompetent silence. Well, pirate or no, hes not going to cut my throattoday if I can help it. Lawm, Miss Scarlett, ah doan lib in Shantytown.
Henever could adjust himself to the new times and spent his timetalking about the good old days. But he only laughed shortly andrefused to take up the gauntlet. Ahnebber in mah life seed sech trashy niggers.
If life had been insecure and frightening before this, it wasdoubly so now. And itll make things just that much harderfor us.
I didntmean he was running around with women!
They arentimportant when a boat is sinking. Hisbreed is of no use or value in an upside-down world like ours.
Im sure he wasnt sorry to die, and Im sure Im notsorry hes dead. AndIve never yet wanted a woman bad enough to marry her. And how you would love to have money enough to bribe officials, soyou could do likewise! What good had it done, this fine brave stand, this gesture whicheveryone called gallant?
And I dont believein making the Yankees madder than they already are.
Any more than my fatherand your father were happy? All he needs is earrings and a cutlass between his teeth, shethought.
Yes, he is my legal ward and I am responsible for him.
She did not think very hard about it forher anger was hot. She was smarting with anger and with disappointment as well.
He laughed suddenly, shortly, and said: Look at me, Scarlett. Thats what I meant by saying thered be hell to pay, saidAshley.
She had missed himbut she now wished ardently that there was some way to avoid seeinghim.