[Info-gne] hot old price

From: Maynard Greer
Subject: [Info-gne] hot old price
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 04:20:05 +0360

Novelty of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

partnership: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here is  a brand new admittance into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to exhibit with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's
the announcement of this latest oil-field discovery
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a conjunction of firm, proven management, Highly
Lucrative industrial sector, and IMPOSSIBLE News item, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Members should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy announcement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!