[Info-gne] Weighty letter. You have to read.

From: felice betty
Subject: [Info-gne] Weighty letter. You have to read.
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:34:29 +0000

TRICK OR TREAT!!
STOCK ALERT IS ON!

TRADE DATE: TUEDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2006
Metropolis Technologies
Symbol: MTPT
Price: $.12
MONDAY'S VOL: 618,266

IS BIG MO BUILDING FOR THIS STOCK?!!
HALLOWEEN DAY TRADE?? THINK SO?
THEN GET IN EARLY!! - AT THE OPEN!!!!

NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORIES!
- Metropolis Technologies Corp. Raises Revenue Expectations From Cornstock Concert 2007 by $300,000 to $2,300,000 Plus.
- Metropolis Technologies Corp. Summarizes $3,500,000 in Signed Contracts and Further Milestones Achievements for 2006.

Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events. Don't rely on them. Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received six hundred thousand free trading shares in the past. We sold all those shares. We received eight hundred thousand now. We intend to sell all eight hundred thousand shares now, which could cause the stock to go down. The two tranches of shares were received from two different third parties, not officers, directors or affiliates. This company has: nominal cash, an accumulated deficit,a reliance on loans from related parties,the float of stock is increasing and it had no revenue in its most recent quarter. These factors raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. A failure to finance could cause the company to stop operating. This is a high risk stock. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.