[Info-gne] Where did you get so small prick?

From: Nienstedt Keith
Subject: [Info-gne] Where did you get so small prick?
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:50:45 +0000

hei Sir

Don't tell me why your schlong is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
ramrod to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://meanly.net

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
gujgjmjrjjfgjpjfjpmfklkrjlgpkpjjkf
riudweruweroiure