[Info-gne] We are ready to give you a loan

From: Elaine Mills
Subject: [Info-gne] We are ready to give you a loan
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:24:16 -0000

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

Bad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $343,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

Approval process will take only 1 minute.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

www.boostground.com