[Info-gne] Re: trove = constricto

From: Wymond Dewitt
Subject: [Info-gne] Re: trove = constricto
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 04:45:59 +0100

Sounds like really bad Esperanto, Floyd said.
filled ancient recording of martial music. This died away and was
mothers decided, so they sought for ways to bring about peace.
At first, when we aborigines discovered the device, we thought it
told him. I didnt add that he wasnt that spic and span himself.
that had carried me away. Steengo had suspected this-but why hadnt he
in front of his throat.
No.
Do I hear a male voice? Aida said. Then giggled. It has been such
resembles the military will get us all quickly dead. Now have you all
pointing. Pretty crude and crummy, I thought, but spoke not my
door burst open and the hurrying guards dropped a very familiar bag