info-gnu-chess

Greatly improve your stamina

From: jackie young
Subject: Greatly improve your stamina
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:54:21 -1100

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and performance system to you at a special internet price.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse. 86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more 'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

You guys have made my dreams come true. I have been self-conscience for as long as I can remember. I did not want to shower with other guys growing up, because I was embarrassed. Not only has your system increased the size of my manhood while erect, but it has helped my size while flaccid as well. I hang bigger, and I feel more like the man I should have been all these years. The change is tremendous, I wanted to send you this note to let you know what it has done for me, and of course to order more LONGZ! Leroy, Brooklyn

no, then link above
You have guessed something of this by the use of the compass, or electric needle.
Opposed to these is centrifugal electric force, drawing objects from east to west, or in the opposite direction

This force is created by the whirl of the earth upon its axis, and is easily utilized, although your scientific men have as yet paid little attention to it