info-gnu-chess

never pay full retail for software again hobble

From: Dolores Hutchison
Subject: never pay full retail for software again hobble
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:59:06 -0500

Software Sale

All the software is OEM - Meaning that you do not get the box and the manual with it. You receive the software CD carrying a unique registration code. What does this mean for you, the customer? Greatly reduced prices.

Microsoft Windows XP: $50 (Save $220)
Adobe Photoshop CS: $80 (Save $570)
Microsoft Office XP: $60 (Save $510)

Combination Deals:

Our combo deals package popular software together at an even better price. For example, if you were to purchase the individual OEM versions of Windows XP and Office XP, it would cost $110. Purchase them as a combo pack and it will only cost $80.

Windows XP + Office XP: $80 (Save $770)
Photoshop 7 + Premiere 7 + Illustrator 10: $120 (Save $730)
Dreamweaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004: $100 (Save $750)

Other Software:

We have a huge range of titles available at our website. Below are just a few examples.

Norton System Works 2003: $50 (Save $770)
Fireworks MX 2004: $60 (Save $730)
Adobe Photoshop 7: $60 (Save $)
Microsoft Office 2000: $50 (Save $750)

Visit OEM CDs to see the complete product range.

Change your mail pref. here handcuff loeb cerise bale mission mulct chromosphere coda biology czar.