info-gnu-chess

USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andr

From: The Pushed Pawn
Subject: USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:52:48 GMT

USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment
by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.

Though I am not an architect nor in the construction trades recently
I mentioned in passing references views that generally challenged
accepted references regarding the USCF decision to construct a
building for its use as a headquarters at the new location of
Crossville Tennessee . I write this at the bequest of Mr. Sam Sloan
who expressed that it was generally accepted within USCF circles that
such a building would be constructed of masonry and be of a permanent
long lasting nature rather than frame stud construction. This is the
culminative result of information, belief and knowledge, and further
research relating to the matter.

AS this article includes photographs in support of what is said it is
posted in full on pushedpawn.org

Click here to read the whole report:

for further information

The Pushed Pawn: You have to fight for your right to play chess!
http://pushedpawn.org