info-gnu-chess

Re: gnuchess/xboard protocol

From: Hans Eric Sandström
Subject: Re: gnuchess/xboard protocol
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:13:52 +0200

Hey,

The xboard protocol originates from the interfaces of the really old BSD chess program that preceedes gnu chess.

But the source code for gnuchess 3 or 4 is still out there so you only have to look there for it. The stuff is in the file nondsp.c

/Hans Eric Sandström

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Waters (GNU)" <simon-gnu@technocool.net>