info-gnu-chess

Gnuchess 5.07.6b

From: Michel Van den Bergh
Subject: Gnuchess 5.07.6b
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 01:33:27 +0200

Hi,

I just discovered that GNUChess apparently still has an active mailing list :-)

I would like to announce that I have made a number of important bugfixes and enhancements for GnuChess 5.07 and have also made it more compliant with the
xboard protocol (e.g. the recent memory command).

See these threads on the Winboard forum

http://www.open-aurec.com/wbforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50346
http://www.open-aurec.com/wbforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50422

The enhanced versions are here

http://alpha.uhasselt.be/Research/Algebra/Toga/gnuchess-release/

The biggest changes are in 5.07.1b. The subsequent versions are additional bug fixes.

Regards,
Michel