info-gnu

Help needed in San Diego, CA in late July

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Help needed in San Diego, CA in late July
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:51:40 -0400

The FSF and the GNU project need help from volunteers in San Diego, CA,
USA in late July to help with a booth at a conference.  Below are the
specific dates.

If you are able to help at any of these times, please email me and let me
know.

Thanks!

   Expo Hall Hours
   Exhibitor Move In:              July 24, 2001 10am-6pm
   Exhibits Open:                  July 25, 2001 10am-6pm
   Exhibits Open:                  July 26, 2001 10am-6pm
   Exhibits Open:                  July 27, 2001 10am-4pm
   Exhibitor Move Out:             July 27, 2001 4pm-

   -- bkuhn