info-gnu

UK free software conference

From: MJ Ray
Subject: UK free software conference
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:59:10 -1100

AFFS, UK assocate group of FSFE, has announced its annual conference to be held on 17 May 2003 in Birmingham. If you are interested in attending, please visit http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html for some details and registration forms. More details will appear shortly. Current AFFS members will be given priority, but remaining tickets will be allocated to people who apply to join.

Because of the very short notice, we are still accepting talk proposals by email to address@hidden -- please include a summary and your desired amount of time.

Thanks,
--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
     This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.