GNU Source-highlight 1.10

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: GNU Source-highlight 1.10
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:28:19 +0200

GNU Source-highlight 1.10 has been released.  It is available from and mirrors of that site (see
list of mirror sites at

GNU Source-highlight, given a source file, produces a document with
syntax highlighting.

At the moment this package can handle

    * Java
    * Javascript
    * C/C++
    * Prolog
    * Perl
    * Php3
    * Python
    * Flex
    * ChangeLog
    * Ruby
    * Lua
    * Caml
    * Sml
    * Log files (new)

as source languages, and

     ANSI color escape sequences  (new)

as output format.

Version 1.10

   * Added scanner for log files (also for iptables and apache logs)
     thanks to Jan Tatarik
   * Fixed some bugs in the perl scanner (thanks to Geir Nilsen)
   * configure checks for ios_base
   * check for the right ar to use, fixes problems under Sun compilers
     (thanks to Paul Townsend)

Visit the Source-highlight home page at

Anonymous CVS access is also available.  Please visit
where you can find detailed descriptions of how to access the CVS
(read-only).  Release-candidate versions are available
through CVS.

Bug reports should go to address@hidden

The following mailing lists are available:

    * address@hidden, for generic discussions about the
program and for asking for help about it (open mailing list),
    * address@hidden, for receiving information about
new releases and features (read-only mailing list),

if you want to subscribe to a mailing list just go to the URL and follow
the instructions, or send me an e-mail and I'll subscribe you.

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        :    |
|         XKlaim language  |
|    Cover Band  |
|       |