Version 0.6 of GNU Moe released

From: Antonio Diaz Diaz
Subject: Version 0.6 of GNU Moe released
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:56:49 +0100

I am pleased to announce the release of GNU Moe 0.6.

This is a stable release. The version number is 0.6 only because I want
to add a couple more features before jumping to 1.0.

GNU Moe is a powerful, 8-bit clean, text editor for ISO-8859 and ASCII character encodings. It has a modeless, user-friendly interface, online help, multiple windows, unlimited undo/redo capability, unlimited line length, global search/replace (on all buffers at once), block operations, automatic indentation, word wrapping, filename completion, directory browser, duplicate removal from prompt histories, delimiter matching, etc.

The homepage is at

The sources can be dowloaded from or from
your favorite GNU mirror.

The md5sum is:
e114891c0e854aa057890c384e1cd6a4  moe-0.6.tar.bz2

This release is also GPG signed. You can download the signature by
appending ".sig" to the URL.

Changes in version 0.6:

* A memory leak occurring when undoing changes and then not redoing them has been fixed.

* Some behavioral improvements and fixes have been made.

* A new command that shows Moe's version has been added.

Please send bug reports and suggestions to <address@hidden>.

Antonio Diaz, GNU Moe author and maintainer.