info-gnu

FSF in Seattle to launch anti-DRM campaign

From: Tony Wieczorek
Subject: FSF in Seattle to launch anti-DRM campaign
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:29:20 -0400

FSF launches its anti-DRM campaign in Seattle tomorrow morning with a
flash protest. If you live in the Seattle area please join us. If you
know someone in the Seattle area, please get this message to them.

Details
We'll be meeting at the corner of Pike and 7th in Downtown Seattle, outside the movie theater from 8am to 9am (tomorrow, Tuesday, May 23). Please reply to <address@hidden> to let us know you can make it.

Can you let me know if you can do one or more of the following:

Bring a digital camera? We will be posting your photos on
DefectiveByDesign.org, and also asking you to tag them for Flikr.

Wear a costume? Yes, we have some costumes! Let me know if you would
like be part of the "DRM Elimination Crew".

Handle a professional video camera? We have one hired and would like
to share the work.

Spare some time on Monday evening to help with materials and staging?

Bring friends along? Let me know if you can, and how many.

Hand out anti-DRM materials?

Carry an anti-DRM sign?

Be interviewed? We plan to put together a video collage of views on
DRM. So a pithy comment would be great. Or an experience you have had
and can retell.

Please reply to <address@hidden>.

Thanks

Peter