info-gnu

new version of Archimedes (0.0.8)

From: sellier
Subject: new version of Archimedes (0.0.8)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:43:06 +0200

I have the pleasure to announce that the 0.0.8 version of Archimedes has been released. Archimedes is the GNU package for 2D submicron and nano semiconductor devices simulation.

It is now able to simulate both applied and self-generated magnetic fields in a semiconductor device interacting with charged particles dynamics, thanks to the implemented Faraday equation. New commands have been implemented. Please, see the "test" directory for more informations about them.

Please feel free to download this new version at the following links :

http://www.gnu.org/software/archimedes
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/archimedes/

Bien Amicalement

Jean Michel

support for Archimedes, the free Monte Carlo semiconductor device simulator

Archimedes is the GNU package for advanced semiconductor devices simulations.

Please remember that development of Archimedes is a volunteer effort, and you
can also contribute to its development. For information about contributing to
the Archimedes Project and/or requests of enhancements, please contact me at
the following addresses.

Author and maintainer
*********************
Jean Michel Sellier, PhD