Remember 2.0 released

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Remember 2.0 released
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:30:47 -0700

I am pleased to announce the release of Remember 2.0.

Remember is an Emacs mode for quickly remembering data. It uses
whatever back-end is appropriate to record and correlate the data, but
its main intention is to allow you to express as little structure as
possible up front.

** Release info

Tarball   ::
Zip file  ::
Commit ID :: 79f69e6188e4e084c9761b24ecb54b5cac9f41e3

Instructions follow for those who track the source code using git.  If
you wish to track the development of Remember, visit
<> for
instructions and substitute "remember" whenever you see "muse" :^) .

This release has the signed git tag "=v2.0=".  The tag points at a
commit object with the Commit ID mentioned above.  To verify the tag,

  git fetch origin
  git tag -v v2.0

To check out the release, do:

  git checkout v2.0

To switch back to the master branch, do:

  git checkout master

** News Items

Remember is now a part of Emacs 23, and will be included with that
release of Emacs when it comes out.

The NEWS items for this release are attached.

|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
|  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |
| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |