[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Denemo 0.8.16 Release
Denemo 0.8.16 Release
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:17:12 +0100
Denemo 0.8.16 has been released.
Denemo is a program for inputting music notation.
The music being entered is displayed and can be typeset via LilyPond or
played via MIDI. With this version it is also possible to add a live
performance to the musical score.
0.8.16 Release Notes
* Automatic page turning on playback. When playback reaches the
last line in the display the page turns at the top so that you
can read the music continuously
* Recording MIDI: while playing a Denemo score you can record a
new MIDI part, and then playback the combined performance. Save
the combined performance as MIDI. Simple convert-to-notation.
* Playback controls - set the start position to the cursor
* Grace Notes - Now as On/Off command, correct display in Denemo
and works with selections
* Windows users: Direct Printing and Print Excerpt do not work,
use Print Preview
* Windows users who are upgrading: you should delete the folder
called .denemo in your home folder (i.e. the place where
* Windows users with LilyPond installed separately: you may need
to re-install LilyPond after installing Denemo if you wish to
use it separately.
As the previous release did not get properly announced - here are the
feaures for release 0.8.14
* Zoom for the Denemo display
* Mulit-line display of music.
* MIDI player controls
o Independent playhead
o Loop control - edit your music while it loops.
o Master Tempo command
o Master Volume command
o Control the play interval, set to selection etc
* Typical Midi Control Changes (Program Change, Hold Pedals etc.)
o A Generic Control Change directive for any Midi CC Message.
* Convert GM Drum Staffs to users' drum notation. The mapping can be
edited visually by using a normal .denemo template.
* Apply To Selection for script authors
o Upgrade of some scripts to work with selections.
o New user preference that turns "Apply to Selection" on/off
* New cursor movement commands: Standard shortcuts now don't alter the
o Conventional mouse + keyboard selection (shift+left/right), in
multiple staffs at once
* Improvements to MIDI import.
* Hide certain menus / toolbars.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Denemo 0.8.16 Release,
Richard Shann <=