info-gnu

New stable release: GNU Solfege 3.16.3

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: New stable release: GNU Solfege 3.16.3
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:29:03 +0200

==================
GNU Solfege 3.16.3
==================
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.

Web: http://www.solfege.org
Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/solfege/files/
Mirror: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/solfege
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org

I am not sure if 3.16.2 was properly announced... but here is 3.16.3.

3.16.3
* Fix front page editor bug: failed while moving sections
* cfg.parse_file_info_dict: strip each line to avoid newline problems on win32
* Revert back to Python 2.5.4 since we want to let CSound use our
included python interpreter, and the recommended CSound installer is
built for Python 2.5
* French and Polish translation updates.
* win32: moved some files around and set the PYTHONHOME environment variable.

3.16.2
* Interval.get_cname should return "Tritone" and not "Diminished Fifth"
* Remove some debugging code that accidentally was left in
get_percentage_correct(). This broke the "Identify Tone" exercise.

--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>                 http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training    http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/