info-gnu

new version of Archimedes 2.0.0

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: new version of Archimedes 2.0.0
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:27:25 +0200

Hello Everybody,

I have the great pleasure to let you know that the new version of Archimedes has been released!

Archimedes is the GNU package for the simulation of submicron and nanoscale devices.

This new release, 2.0.0, includes principally the implementation of new effective potential models.

You can download it from the following link:

www.gnu.org/software/archimedes

Have fun!

JM

--
Jean Michel Sellier, Ph.D., M.Sc.

Personal Web Pages:

www.gnu.org/software/archimedes
www.gnu.org/software/aeneas
www.gnu.org/software/dionysus
www.nanohub.org/tools/archimedes
www.nanohub.org/tools/1dhetero
www.nanohub.org/tools/rtdnegf

support for Archimedes, Aeneas and Dionysus

Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes are GNU packages for advanced semiconductor device simulations.

Please remember that development of Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes is a volunteer effort, and you can also contribute to their development. For information about contributing to the Aeneas, Dionysus and Archimedes Projects and/or requests of enhancements and new features, please contact me at jeanmichel [dot] sellier [at] gmail [dot] com.