I am happy to announce the next release of GNU Cgicc.
This release is numbered 3.2.10
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly
simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web.
cgicc performs the following functions:
* Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
* Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and
multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
* Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in
* Provides full on-the-fly HTML/XHTML generation capabilities, with
support for cookies.
* Supports HTTP file upload.
* Compatible with FastCGI.
Changes in 3.2.10
: 14 Jan 2013
* Corrected Bugs
#32742: Malformed name/value pairs not handled nicely in Cgicc.cpp
#38053, incorrect soname
#36497, Form Variable Parsing Bug
#35285: CGICC does not return all data from HTML request header
Gzipped tarballs are available from
and its mirror sites. SHA1 sums may be found there as well.
The web site of GNU cgicc is at:
Sébastien DIAZ <address@hidden
GNU Cgicc Maintainer