GNU Chess release 6.0.3

From: Antonio Ceballos
Subject: GNU Chess release 6.0.3
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 01:27:58 +0100

I am glad to announce version 6.0.3 of GNU Chess.

GNU Chess is a chess-playing program. It can be used to play
chess against the computer on a terminal or, more commonly, as
a chess engine for graphical chess frontends.

This is a small release, basically for bug fixing. It addresses the
following items:

- Run autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.13.
- Update to automake 1.13.
- If in manual mode, keep it after undo.
- Remove some unused code.

I feel very thankful to the people that reported bugs or kindly provided
patches or ideas.

The home page can be found at the usual location:

You can get the compressed sources from a nearby mirror:

If automatic redirection fails, the list of mirrors is at:

Or if need be you can use the main GNU ftp server:

The development source can be downloaded from the Subversion
repository at Savannah:

Bug reports, your kind contributions and any feedback are welcome.

--Antonio Ceballos
GNU Chess team