info-gnu

New package: GNU Datamash

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: New package: GNU Datamash
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:35:34 -0400

Hello,
I have the pleasure to announce the first version of GNU Datamash:
You can find it at the following link:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/datamash/

GNU Datamash is a command-line program which performs basic numeric,textual and
statistical operations on input textual data files.

Datamash is designed to be robust and portable, and aid researchers to easily
automate analysis pipelines, without writing code or even short scripts. It
originated as a bioinformatics tool, and I hope it will prove itself useful in
other areas as well.

Happy hacking!
  -Assaf