info-gnuprologjava

Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Loading code from String

From: Daniel Thomas
Subject: Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Loading code from String
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:09:48 +0000

Hello Guy,

Unfortunately this is not currently part of the API however it should
not be difficult to add it to the API and I should be able to do that in
the next release.

Do you want to file a bug report for it?
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnuprologjava
Or if not then I can.

Unfortunately I won't have time to implement this and push out a new
release until late December at the very earliest.

Regards,

Daniel