info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] ensureloaded

From: Robert Dady
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] ensureloaded
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:30:45 +0200

Hi all!

I have a special case, where I don't have files (no possibility to load them via ensureloaded).
But I have Strings that each contain what a (.pro) file should have contained.

My first question is how to load the content of a String into the interpreter?
As long as I don't have this question answered, I tokenize my Strings at '.' and I do assetz-s.
This only works until I would like to modify the String and need to reload it, at this point I'll need retracting.

My second question is, please let me know whether I undestand the working mechanism right:
When I have an environment and an interpreter, I can whenever I want and as many times as I want ensureload a file (and call runInitialization).

Regards,
Robert