Re: itemizing, bullets and/or enumerating while composing

From: Marcus Frings
Subject: Re: itemizing, bullets and/or enumerating while composing
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:53:24 +0200

* Patrick Drechsler <patrick.drechsler@gmx.net> wrote:
> Marcus Frings wrote on 17 Apr 2004 20:06:10 MET:

>> Have a look at <http://my.gnus.org/node/view/89>

> Thanks for the hint Marcus. I've tried to include `enum.el' in
> my setup but I always end up with this error:
> eval-buffer: Symbol's function definition is void: if-boundp

Yes, I ran into the same problem when I included enum.el to my
setup. The reason is that Karl's enum.el is for XEmacs only. I asked him
via private mail and he sent me a modified version for GNU Emacs some
months ago. Actually I wanted to mail it to you but after reading your
thread in de.comm.software.gnus I think you don't need to get it from me
anymore.

Regards,
Marcus
--
"My plans have come to fruition prematurely, but quite to my satisfaction.
You have my thanks, hacker. Let me show you the destruction brought upon