Re: send mail to several recipients with bbdb

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: send mail to several recipients with bbdb
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:34:26 +0200

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:55:03 +0200 Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

Fabian> Jochen Küpper <jochen@fhi-berlin.mpg.de> writes:

>> I asked that before, Fabian; please also try it after running
>> bbdb-define-all-aliases on the same message buffer.

Fabian> Yes, I know, but I don't have such it function...

Which one of the functions do you not have?
What if you "M-x load-library bbdb" first?

Fabian> It works now :-)

Good!

Fabian> I was again looking for the bbdb-define-all-aliases function
Fabian> after writing the mail-alias in the message buffer and hit
Fabian> accidently the SPACE-Bar which is the right key to complete
Fabian> the alias.

Not really, but it does work as well.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)