Re: X-Client-Host ... don't want it

From: Ken Kelly
Subject: Re: X-Client-Host ... don't want it
Date: 02 May 2004 22:49:44 -0400

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

[...]
> What's your value of `gnus-select-method'?

(nntp "news"
      (user ****)
      (password ****))

(I supplied the asterixes.)

The server is defined for gnus in "nntpserver" as news.individual.net
.... the same as in the other newsreader.  The same login and password
is required and accepted using both newsreaders.  Weird, huh?

In this case I'm using ntemacs, though I also have an old freebsd box
I can check this on if necessary ...

> You could also try `M-x apropos-value RET edaptivity RET' to see which
> options (if any) point to that server.

That returned "nil" ...