Showing the "header" of attachments

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Showing the "header" of attachments
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 02:53:58 GMT

How can I see the header part of an attachement.

E.g. I have some text/plain subpart that does not look quite right, so
I would like to look at its Content-Type to see what charset it claims
it's using.  The `t' command only shows me the top header which
Content-Type just says multipart/mixed, of course.

I'd be perfectly happy (even happier) if it also shows me the undecoded QP
or Base64 body of the attachment.

        Stefan