Can I specify where Gp informations should be stored ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Can I specify where Gp informations should be stored ?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:45:50 +0200

All is said in the subject.

In  fact,  I  am  cleaning  up  my  .gnus.el  file  which  contains  all
to-address and  stuff like  that. This  is becoming a  pure mess  and so
need to be cleaned.

I  have  never used  (when  I  say never,  it  really  means never)  any
customization stuff from emacs and so Gnus.

I  saw that Gp  stored its  informations in  my ~/.gnus.d/etc/newsrc.eld
file.

Can this be changed ? Is there any  risk at letting Gnus do this ? Can a
newsrc.eld  file becoming too  big so  that Gnus  would take  quite some
time to load it ?

Regards,
--
No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels