Reply to Mailing List with MFT header

From: chem
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:34 -0000

Hi,

I'm a beginner and I send a reply to an emacs mailing list, but it
never shows up.  I tried to configure "message" to make the MFT, and
as far as I can see in my "sent" folder from my sent message, it's
been created.  But, after 3 days, my post is still not on the mailing
list.  So there is a problem.

Can someone give me the right way/command to do that?

Here the relevant portion of ma emacs.el:

(setq message-subscribed-addresses
      '("Help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org"
        "ding@gnus.org"
        ))
(setq message-subscribed-address-functions
      '(gnus-find-subscribed-addresses))

and maybe (in my gnus.el)

(setq gnus-mailing-list-groups "^IN-S-.*")

(all my mailing list folders start by "IN-S-" )

Regards,

--
Chemtov