Re: change the font-size of the article

From: Alexander Syrov
Subject: Re: change the font-size of the article
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:32:32 +0400

Hello, Fabian.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:14:05 +0200
Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

 FB> Yes, that's it. A next question would be if it is possible to have
different
 FB> font for different buffer!? It would be nice if just the font inside the
 FB> article buffer gets larger.

I faced a similar problem recently. I wanted smaller fonts in Group &
Summary buffers than the default one. I ended up with this ugly piece of
code in my ~/.gnus:

(dolist (elt '(gnus-group-mail-1-empty-face
               gnus-group-mail-1-face
               gnus-group-mail-2-empty-face
               gnus-group-mail-2-face
               gnus-group-mail-3-empty-face
               gnus-group-mail-3-face
               gnus-group-mail-low-empty-face
               gnus-group-mail-low-face
               gnus-group-news-1-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-1-face
               gnus-group-news-2-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-2-face
               gnus-group-news-3-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-3-face
               gnus-group-news-4-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-4-face
               gnus-group-news-5-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-5-face
               gnus-group-news-6-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-6-face
               gnus-group-news-low-empty-face
               gnus-group-news-low-face
               gnus-summary-cancelled-face
               gnus-summary-high-ancient-face
               gnus-summary-high-read-face
               gnus-summary-high-ticked-face
               gnus-summary-high-undownloaded-face
               gnus-summary-high-unread-face
               gnus-summary-low-ancient-face
               gnus-summary-low-read-face
               gnus-summary-low-ticked-face
               gnus-summary-low-undownloaded-face
               gnus-summary-low-unread-face
               gnus-summary-normal-ancient-face
               gnus-summary-normal-read-face
               gnus-summary-normal-ticked-face
               gnus-summary-normal-undownloaded-face
               gnus-summary-normal-unread-face))
  (set-face-attribute elt nil :height 130))

(My default font height is 140)
This works prefectly. I wonder if I can get the same result without
enumerating every face used in a buffer.

--
Regards,
Alexander Syrov.