Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP

From: Marcus Frings
Subject: Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:42:15 +0200

* jesse@phiwumbda.org (Jesse F. Hughes) wrote:
> David Magda <dmagda+trace040423@ee.ryerson.ca> writes:

>> http://www.extundo.com/gnus-imap/buggy-imap-servers.html

> Uh oh.  Courier IMAPD is on that list.  That's the one I was going to
> try out on Marcus's suggestion.  But it's also on the fixed list.

I wouldn't care too much because of this list although Simon is one of
the IMAP gurus in the Gnus developer team. I have never run into
problems with Courier IMAP and I use it for years (with Gnus and others
MUAs).

Regards,
Marcus
--
"I think I've reached that point where all the things you have to say
and hopes for something more from me are just games to pass the time away.