Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:16:22 +0200

On 29 sep 2004, Lars Tobias Børsting wrote:

> Hello,

Hello,

> I often find it useful to see which user agent the mail has
> been sent with. Therefore I would like to get the article
> buffer to display the User-Agent and the X-Mailer headers in
> the normal article view. Is this easy to do? Any suggestions?

People have already answered to your question but may I suggest
you to add something "neat" to show you colored headers according
to what the mailer was ?

If so, try this:

This is totally useless but I find this really useful :/

--
   ,--.    Xavier Maillard, Reims, France                   ,= ,-_-. =.
  / ,- )   http://www.emacsfr.org/                         ((_/)o o(\_))