Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view

From: Juhapekka Tolvanen
Subject: Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:57:02 +0300

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> On  4 oct 2004, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

>> something like these mutt-settings I use:

>  [ ... long mutt configuration snippet ...]
>
> What is the point here ? Having different colors per header ?
> Different colors per X-Mailer ?

I changes color of both header and its content according to header and
its content.

> If the former, Gnus just does this if the later, it should be
> doable quite easily.

Well, at least modifying that function "gnus-article-user-agent-headers"
is too hard for my elisp-skills. Adding "gnus-user-agent-ugly-face" for
web-based mailers is not too hard for me.

> <mode=ads>
> You can give a try to color-theme to have nice theme for you
> Emacs and some modes.
> </mode>

Gotta check it out one day.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"kummaan paikkaan itsesi karkotit, syyttä syyllisten seuduille. raskaisiin