Nnslashdot: does this work for anybody?

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Nnslashdot: does this work for anybody?
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:21:02 +0200

Hey ho.

I just updated to ngnus and decided to try out nnslashdot again.  I
think it's a great idea.  If I could use my own score files, then
slashdot might be readable.

But it just doesn't work for me.  When I enter a group and select a
message, a different and unrelated message is presented (one from the
same article but different author and message).  Is this just my
problem, or is it well-known?  Is nnslashdot actively developed?

Thanks.
--
"So now you see a math person coming out to talk about *his* program
which is fast as he says it can count over 89 billions primes in less