Re: copy emails from one installation to the other

From: It's me FKtPp ;)
Subject: Re: copy emails from one installation to the other
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:46:49 +0800

Martin Mueller <mmueller@pdbq.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have two machines with emacs/gnus installation.
> both running
>   GNU Emacs 21.4.1
>   Gnus v5.10.7
> both having nnml as select method.
>
> How do I copy some selected emails from one machine to the other?

*info* (gnus) Incorporating Old Mail
6.3.8 Incorporating Old Mail

Most people have lots of old mail stored in various file formats.  If
you have set up Gnus to read mail using one of the spiffy Gnus mail
back ends, you'll probably wish to have that old mail incorporated into
your mail groups.

   Doing so can be quite easy.

To reply, remove string `ccol' from the email address.