Re: compile cvs version

From: Josef Oswald
Subject: Re: compile cvs version
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:20:21 +0100

Harald Ma-ier wrote on Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:22:54 +0100:

> Josef Oswald <NO.SPAM.for.gnus@chello.at> writes:
>
>> For some time I haven't downloaded a new gnus from cvs but now
>>
>> in the config I see many lines like these two:

>> =======
>>
>> needless to say I can not run  ./configure && make EMACS=xemacs
>
> Your local files are different with the versions on the cvs
> server. You have two option:
>
> - edit the files and merge your changes or
> - delete the files an do afterward again an cvs update

Thanks, I got me a new version and it compiled with no problems, now when
I try to start gnus in XEmacs I get the error: cannot load file
"timer-funcs" ... with the cvs version.

BTW do you know if one can again search google from within gnus, (older
version were able to do so... IIRC)

--
Josef Oswald also -> gnus@chello.at  :-)